Scandinavian Biogas Interim report for 1 January – 30 September 2016
Net sales continued to rise and third-quarter biogas production at Södertörn was on a par with the first and second quarters. Biogas production in September was the highest to date.
Third quarter in brief
- Net sales totalled SEK 58.4 million (SEK 35.2 million)
- EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation) was SEK 3.9 million (SEK 4.2 million)
- The Group posted an operating loss of SEK 8.3 million (loss: SEK 1.8 million)
- The Group posted a loss after tax of SEK 8.4 million (loss: SEK 6.9 million)
The first three quarters in brief
- The Group acquired the majority of the shares in the Norwegian registered company Biokraft Holding AS in February 2016
- The first day of trading for our corporate bond on the NASDAQ Stockholm stock exchange was 8 April 2016
- Net sales totalled SEK 172.8 million (SEK 119.9 million)
- EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation) was SEK 17.3 million (SEK 16.7 million)
- The Group posted an operating loss of SEK 17.0 million (loss: SEK 2.0 million)
- The Group posted a loss after tax of SEK 29.4 million (loss: SEK 5.7 million)
The interim report for the third quarter 2016 for Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) is now available on www.scandinavianbiogas.com.
For further information, contact Matti Vikkula, CEO and president,
+46 70 597 99 38, email@example.com
The information in this press release is such that Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) must disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU MAR) No. 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication on October 28, 2016, at 07:30 CET.