Interim report for
1 January-31 March 2016
On 10 February 2016, Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) issued corporate bonds at a value of SEK 200 million. As of 8 April 2016, these bonds have been available for trade on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm stock exchange.
The Group acquired the majority of the shares in the Norwegian-registered company Biokraft Holding AS on 11 February 2016. This acquisition means that Scandinavian Biogas is establishing itself in the Norwegian market.
First quarter in brief
- The expansion of the upgrading facility in Henriksdal has essentially been completed and the first deliveries from the new production line to customers of the gas network in Stockholm were made in late January
- Net sales totalled SEK 52.8 million (SEK 41.8 million)
- Total revenues amounted to SEK 56.4 million (SEK 49.4 million)
- EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation) was SEK 7.0 million (SEK 7.3 million)
- The Group posted an operating loss of SEK 3.1 million (profit: SEK 1.0 million)
- The Group posted a loss after tax of SEK 11.4 million (profit: SEK 9.0 million)
The interim report for the first quarter 2016 for Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) is now available on www.scandinavianbiogas.com.
Scandinavian Biogas has today repaid the bond loan 2016/2020
Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) (“Scandinavian Biogas or “The Company”) has today repaid the Company’s outstanding 2016/2020 bond loan of SEK 230 million (ISIN SE007784111).
Repayment has been made of a credit facility amounting to a total of SEK 200 million.
The credit facility has a maturity of up to 24 months.
For further information, please contact:
CEO Scandinavian Biogas
+46 (0) 70-597 99 38
The Company in brief:
Scandinavian Biogas is today one of the largest private producers of biogas as a vehicle fuel. The Company also operates a manufacturing plant for pre-treatment of food waste and industrial organic waste, as well as a plant for production of raw biogas in South Korea and a plant for production of liquid biogas in Norway.
The information in this press release is such that Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) must disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU MAR) No. 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on February 10 2019, at 12:30 CET.