Scandinavian Biogas Year-end report for the period 1 January – 31 December 2016
During the fourth quarter, a formal foundation-laying ceremony was held at the construction project at Skogn, and biogas production results at the Södertörn plant were somewhat of an improvement on the updated plan.
Fourth quarter in brief
- At a ceremony at the construction site on 29 November 2016, Norway’s Oil and Energy Minister Tord Lien and Fisheries Minister Per Sandberg laid the foundation for the biogas production facility in Skogn
- Net sales totalled SEK 69.8 million (SEK 56.0 million)
- EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation) was SEK 4.7 million (SEK 6.7 million)
- The Group posted an operating loss of SEK 7.6 million (SEK 14.8 million)
- The Group posted a loss after tax of SEK 18.3 million (SEK 15.7 million)
Full-year in brief
- In February 2016, the Group launched an investment project in Skogn in Norway, with a planned production capacity of 120 GWh of liquid biogas and, in conjunction with this, acquired the majority of the shares in the Norwegian registered company Biokraft Holding AS
- The Parent Company issued a corporate bond in the amount of SEK 200 million in February – the first day of trading on NASDAQ Stockholm was 8 April 2016
- Net sales totalled SEK 242.6 million (SEK 175.9 million)
- EBITDA (operating profit before depreciation and amortisation) was SEK 22.0 million (SEK 23.4 million)
- The Group posted an operating loss of SEK 24.6 million (SEK 16.8 million)
- The Group posted a loss after tax of SEK 47.7 million (SEK 21.4 million)
The year-end report for 2016 for Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) is now available on www.scandinavianbiogas.com.
For further information, contact Matti Vikkula, CEO and president,
+46 70 597 99 38, email@example.com
The information in this press release is such that Scandinavian Biogas Fuels International AB (publ) must disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU MAR) No. 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication on February 28, 2017, at 07:00 CET.